When we reopen, we'll be reopening with extra measures in place to reduce the risk of transmission and keep our trains as safe as they can be.
We have introduced a number of new measures to help reduce the virus risk when we reopen on Tuesday 18th May
These measures include:
- All passengers and staff must wear a face covering on our station and trains (unless medically except).
- We’re asking passengers to maintain 2m social distancing whilst with us.
- All our services will have a reduced capacity for the time being.
- Booking in advance online (or over the phone if you require some help) will be compulsory for the time being.
- There will be enhanced cleaning regimes on our stations and trains.
- There will be hand sanitising points across our stations and on our trains.
- We will be accepting contactless or card payment only in our Gift Shop and Coffee Shops (Contactless preferred).
- If you are feeling unwell or exhibiting any Covid-19 symptoms (a continuous cough, fever, loss or change of your sense of taste/smell) that you don’t come for yours and our other customers safety. You can always re-book your tickets if you contract Covid-19 or have to self-isolate.
If you have any further concerns or queries please speak to a member of staff or contact us on [email protected].